27 December 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are home for the holidays!  After nearly 3 years of celebrating Christmas in France, we've taken this show on the road to the East coast of the USA.  We're starting in Maryland, then off to Tennessee, and ending in Georgia.  2 weeks of family, friends, and nice customer service.

Here are some photos of my family's farmstead in Western Maryland.  The family just renovated the home for future projects, and it looks amazing!  This is where I spent the first years of my life, and to see it looking so new and so homely is really touching.


The farmhouse with a fresh coat of paint

Grandma's Christmas Decorations

Birthplace
Stay tuned for updates as we migrate.  I don't only have to write about Paris and France, do I?

Bonnes fêtes y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment